Welcome from the Whisperers

Welcome from the whisperers... The artists of the Whisper Collaboration invite you to share our journey. Twelve artists, each begining with a theme, will carry out a visual game of "Chinese Whispers". Our book pages will travel between us, each collaborator adding their own interpretation of the theme. The trick will be that only the originating artist will know what the theme is! It's up to the rest of us to decipher that theme only from the work of the previous artist and the set of 'page clues' that will grow as the collaboration progresses! Here on our blog, we will share images of the clues, and perhaps some other tantalising snippets of information...all adding to the intrigue. Join us, and see if you can guess each artists theme as the books progress!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Clue from Shelley's Page

Is your imagination tweaked?

7 comments:

Peta said...

You haven't given us a lot to go on here Tamara....although I guess that I can't complain as my clue hasn't even shown up!!

Tracey Hewitt said...

How clever is this?! I wish I'd thought of it! The clue remonds me of "The Bugaloo's" - a show we watched a kids! Can't wait to get it and look closer...

Peta, I left you a very belated response to your comment after your missing photo post - in case you missed it (possible - it has been a while!) I wonder if you have a privacy or security setting in Picasa that is causing a hitch - I seem to remember having to go into my album and choosing a 'who can view' level...worth a look I guess!

Shhhelley said...

Hehehehe. It's fun being the owner of the 'Whisper' watching responses - Tracey, I have only ever met one other person who knows of the Bugaloos. It was my favourite show. How nice that the clue reminds you of something I loved ... but can I just say, the Bugaloos didn't enter my mind when creating my Whisper, but I love that it's doing that for you :) I hope you enjoy my whisper.

Tamara said...

It was difficult to choose what part of the whole page might offer a guide to the theme when you yourself have no idea what the theme might be. I'd like to be in your head Shelley to see if I was close or way off.

Tracey Hewitt said...

Now that I have it in my hot little hands...the Bugaloo's are far from my thoughts! But what fun to find a fellow Bugaloo appreciator!...I can scarcely remeber much about the show anymore...the theme tune, however is burned into my memory! As for your whisper - it has tweaked my imagination...and I think I might have a clue as to which way to go...but I'm only guessing....

jenconde said...

My imagination's gone awol at the moment!!

Shhhelley said...

....oh Jen. Even with your imagination AWOL you still manage to amaze me with your work and ideas. As for my whisper, although it seems the theme has not yet been guessed, everyone is completely onto it. Listening to the 'whispering' is so fun from my end. Can't wait to see what they all look like x